I’m gunna get my boyfriend a tattoo for his birthday …. I think. Or concert tickets
1. Guys: Flex any muscle for 60 seconds to get rid of an unwanted erection.
2. If you complain and you don’t have a solution to offer, all you’re doing is whining.
3. If you complain about your boy/girlfriend to your friends, don’t think it’s weird when they hate them
4. Find most textbooks online for free using Google—just search <title of book> filetype:<type of file>
5. The better person you become, the better person you will attract.
but when I WAS religious, I noticed I was a lot happier. When I left my faith, I became incredibly depressed and I feel stupid. I don’t want a religion though, but in a sense I do. Arh.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
my self esteem has two levels
- im a worthless piece of shit who deserves no love
- bow down before bitches i am your queen
nothing feels better than winning monopoly. not love. not sex. not free pizza. nothing
I’m sorry, have you tried pizza…?
yes and it doesn’t compare to owning half the board and watching the light die from your friends eyes as you take their money and feel your friendship slowly deteriorate
i like you
every time you hurt me I apologized because I felt guilty for making you feel bad(via wazqucci)
Cutting or self-harm - It’s an addiction
At first, you start cutting because you’re depressed
You’re sad, or feeling suicidal.
Cutting is like a drug, once you start you don’t stop.
Initially you’ll say only one cut tonight.
Soon it’ll grow to two cuts.
Then three, and the cuts increases till the point
Where you’re filled with lines you’ve drawn
All over your body.
Self-harm is not something anyone can understand
If they didn’t start doing so.
You’ll say tonight will be the last night,
You’ll have cuts on your wrists.
But no, it won’t stop.
It’s an addiction.
It will come to a point where you won’t
No, you can’t stop cutting.
You start cutting for no reason.
You say destroying what’s on the outside
To kill what’s inside of you.
But will the self-harm come to the point
Where you kill yourself
Before you kill the demons in you?